The Walther PK380 Nickel is small, light and stylish. Its small stature makes the PK380 perfect for concealed carry. The .380 caliber is powerful enough for any circumstance. The easy-to-operate slide, slight recoil and ergonomic grip make this handgun a great choice for any shooter.
- DOUBLE/SINGLE ACTION TRIGGER: 11 lb trigger pull for double action. 4 lb trigger pull for single action.
- SIGNATURE WALTHER ERGONOMICS: Comfortable shape. Non-slip grip surface for better control.
- WEAVER® ACCESSORY RAIL: Mounts optional flashlight or laser.
- CERAKOTE COATED SLIDE AND BARREL: Resists corrosion. Matte finish.
- 8-ROUND MAGAZINE.
- LOW PROFILE THREE DOT POLYMER COMBAT SIGHTS: Rapid aiming and target acquisition. Low profile won’t snag clothing.
- LOADED CHAMBER VIEWPORT: Quick status inspection.
- PADDLE-STYLE AMBIDEXTROUS MAGAZINE RELEASE LEVER: Fast, no-look magazine changes.
- REAR SLIDE SERRATIONS: Non-slip surface to operate the slide. Distinctive Walther styling.
- MANUAL SAFETY: Blocks firing pin for safe handling.
- Manufacturer; Walther
- Model: PK380 Nickel
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Finish: Nickel
- Barrel Length: 3.66″
- Overall Length: 6.5″
- Twist: 1:10″
- Trigger Pull DA: 11 lbs.
- Trigger Pull SA: 4 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Height: 5.2″
- Width: 1.2″
- Sight Radius: 5.4″
- Weight (with empty magazine): 18 oz.
- Magazines Included: 1
There are no reviews yet.